Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 38 : Spirit Guides
- “Now, where was I?” Eric asked his sister angrily.
- Diana stared at Eric. “Why are you so harsh on her? She did not mean to have a dream like that!”
- “It was because of the Jinn,” Elise said quietly. “I fell into his trap. It was good that Kent was just right in time to save me.”
- The others were silent and in awe when they heard that the Jinn was mentioned. Kent cleared his throat, conjured a bottle of water and drank from it.
- “How did you know it was the real me, when I clearly gathered that you saw two of me?” Kent asked Elise slowly.
- Elise looked down and explained. “I knew that whatsoever I tell you, you would do it for me.”