Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
- As soon as Isabella parked Charles's car in the scanty car park of her sorry excuse of a company, she suddenly figured that he was probably still waiting upstairs for her to come with his car.
- And... waiting for her response. Which she had no idea what it really was till that moment.
- Now that she had freed herself from Gabriel's suffocating hold, she had a chance to start things all over again. But the question was how?
- Isabella sat back into the driver's seat and pondered.
- She could let the bank take possession of her almost ruined company and she could start a life somewhere far from her hell.
- Or... the other option that kept dangling in her face, she could agree to become Charles's wife, save her company and remain close to her hell.