Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
- As Isabella walked down the next aisle with the hope that she hadn't filled her cart with more than she could afford, her eyes caught the wine rack.
- Wine suddenly reminded her of Charles. He preferred whiskey on a good day, but he never turned down good wine either.
- As she stopped and scanned the shelf, she began to realize she might have to return some things. His favorite - well, if it still was- had just caught her eye and she knew she had to get it.
- As she grabbed the bottle and made for the beverage section to return the tea packs, she heard a voice from behind say, "Alberto Shade."
- Isabella froze.
- "Hello Isabella," the voice greeted with no so much excitement within.