Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
- Maddy smiled at Sarabi as she walked by her to go start dinner.
- You’re really happy lately.
- “Yes I am.” Maddy rubbed her hand down over the large animal.
- I don’t think I’ve ever seen you with a routine before, but these last two weeks have been like watching a clock.
- Maddy sat down beside her on the couch. “I’ve never really had a reason to have a routine before—” Her cell phone buzzed. She smiled and got up to answer it.
- “Maddy, I couldn’t use the portal.”