Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
- Max's POV
- "Max, stop screeching every five minutes, I'm going to throw all your GUCCI outside!" Cali scowled and I pouted.
- My eyes locked with Tokyo who was grinning at me like crazy.
- "Tokyo come here for a second. Let me just smack you one time for laughing at me yesterday," I told her and she just stuck her tongue out, her cheeky grin didn't get passed through me.
- "Max, I took a picture of your first kiss. You want to see?" she grinned, waving her phone at me and I felt my cheeks flushed red.
- "Yahhh!" I screamed at her and before I can even reach her, she had already bolted real fast and headed straight to her room, her laughter echoing across the hall.