Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
- Tokyo's POV
- "Yah, Tokyo, turn off your phone, please. Or at least put it in silent. Ge'ez. Who the hell is even texting you like that?"
- I mum my lips together as Max scowled at my direction, her face being caked up by our makeup artist.
- An awkward smile escapes my lips. We are going to perform today in a Music show.
- "Fine." I pouted. Max had been sensitive lately after she found out that Sky likes her. I'm not sure if she's frustrated about something but it still feels so weird seeing her acting like that.
- After a few more minutes, we all headed out to the stage to greet our fans.