Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
- Alex's POV
- "Two weeks Alex! Can you believe it?" I watch as Tokyo pouted, repeating her story for the past hour ever since I arrive on their dorm.
- She had been inanimately trying to tell a story about her "supposed" friend on replay and my ears are getting tired of it.
- "Remind me again why I am here?" a yawn escape my lips as I look at her, an exasperated look visible on her face.
- "What the-Alex you prick! He kissed her! How many times do I have to tell it you?" She grunted as she finished the chicken that I brought over.
- It's past 6 pm and she bombarded my phone with calls and messages that meant s.o.s so I went over in a flash, only to find out that it has something to do with boy problems.