Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 90 Thunder
- Just as he was wiping Yan Anmo's tears, the bandage on his wrist suddenly came off. Su Ci's heart tensed up and his eyes darted as he quickly covered the wound with his other hand.
- Yan Anmo didn't see it clearly, but for some reason, she felt like the injury looked like a knife wound.
- It looked a little similar to the scar she had on her wrist except her ones were horizontal and his ones were vertical.
- Su Ci turned his body, "I'm going to go to the toilet and rewrap my wound. Wait for me here."
- Yan Anmo nodded obediently. She must have seen wrong. Perhaps, the burn left one long wound.
- A little while later, Su Ci returned and his wrist was wrapped again.