Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 463 Oblivion
- “Hahaha, Xi Zhiheng, it serves you right.”
- Xi Zhiheng snatched the key from Tang Nianrui’s hand. “You will handle the rest.”
- After speaking, he walked forward without looking back.
- The laughter echoing around stopped abruptly; Tang Nianrui pointed his finger forward and murmured, “Robber.”
- After that, he called a lawyer, found someone to get Ming Yue out, and sent her and her mother abroad, so that Ming Yue wouldn’t cause more trouble.
- With Tang Nianrui’s identity, it was easy for him to take someone away.