Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 426 The Prettiest
- “To me, you’re always the prettiest.”
- Yan Anmo was startled for a moment. She thought to herself, What did he mean by ‘to me’? Did he mean that I actually look very ugly?
- With an angry face, she pinched the handsome face that was inches away from her. “I’m giving you another chance.”
- The man raised his brows and curled the corners of his mouth upward. Then, catching her unprepared, he pecked her lips lightly.
- “What are you doing, you b*stard?” Yan Anmo covered her mouth in both anger and embarrassment. “I’m telling you, we haven’t made up yet, so don’t lay your hands on me.”
- Xi Zhiheng put the towel on the table and said seriously, “What must I do to make it up with you?”