Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 302 Sneak In
- Ji Yiqing slowly retracted her hand that was on the door handle and glared at Auntie Liu from above. “I’m just looking around. Why are you looking at me like that?”
- Auntie Liu did not explain herself. Instead, she steadily held a cup of coffee and handed it to Ji Yiqing. “Here is your coffee.”
- With a snort, Ji Yiqing took the coffee from her and headed toward Xi Zhiheng’s bedroom.
- “Miss Ji…”
- “Don’t you have anything else to do?” Ji Yiqing was getting irritated. Why was this old hag following her around instead of doing her work?
- “Outsiders are also not allowed to enter the Young Master’s bedroom,” reminded Auntie Liu.