Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 284 A Treat
- Yan Anmo’s psychological barrier had immediately fallen apart after being wrapped in Xi Zhiheng’s arms; she could not help but to burst into tears. “Uncle Seven, I’m really afraid.”
- “Don’t be scared. All of it is already in the past.” Xi Zhiheng comforted Yan Anmo while hinting at Housekeeper Liu behind her back.
- Housekeeper Liu quickly understood what he meant and left the room silently.
- Yan Anmo was like a terrified rabbit, burying her head in Xu Zhiheng’s chest as she could not hold back the fear.
- “Uncle Seven, would I have been dead if I really got hit?”
- “Nonsense.” Xi Zhiheng discontentedly put up a sullen look on his face. He held Yan Anmo’s little face with his huge hands as he warned her, “Don’t you ever say something like this again. Understand?”