Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 245 The Cufflinks
- Upon seeing that Xi Zhiheng was as drunk as a lord, Ji Yiqing was secretly delighted.
- She called him softly, “Zhiheng, Zhiheng…”
- Just as she expected, Xi Zhiheng didn’t respond to her.
- Ji Yiqing walked up to him. Even when he was drunk, his face still looked as handsome as a god; Ji Yiqing’s heart couldn’t help pounding, and her face blushed.
- She whispered in his ear, “Rest assured, Zhiheng; I will give you an unforgettable birthday.”