Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 194 Deliberate
- Yan Anmo was a little frustrated. She lifted her head and looked at the person in front of her.
- Yingying immediately apologized and repeatedly bowed. "Sorry! I'm sorry...I didn't do it deliberately...sorry..."
- She made it seem like Yan Anmo was bullying her.
- Everyone looked their way as Yan Anmo furrowed her brows. She didn't want to endure in fear of others' judgment. She was no longer the little girl in high school that let others bully her.
- So, Yan Anmo stood up and looked at her coldly, "You don't need to bow to me. Firstly, I never scolded you. Secondly, I didn't ask you to apologize. Don't make it look like I'm forcing you."
- Yingying's tears immediately started flowing out. In a choked-up voice, she said, "I...I simply bumped you... Why are you clinging to the matter and not letting go...?"