Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 149 Trustworthy
- Xi Zhiheng looked at the beautiful, untouchable side profile, and his heart hurt so much that he couldn't breathe.
- Li immediately lowered his head. He then placed the remote control aside, quietly retreated, and got ready to leave.
- "Wait," Xi Zhiheng suddenly called out.
- Li's legs trembled a little in fear. Anyone that had ever worked for Xi Zhiheng knew that anything that involved Yan Anmo was like a ticking time bomb.
- "Young Master Xi, is there something you need me to do?" Li subconsciously swallowed.
- Xi Zhiheng's furrowed brows looked like a bloody sword; it was mysterious and unpredictable.