Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 142 Meeting
- Xi Minghao understood. The Ji Family was trying to throw Ji Yiqing into his arms.
- But, why would he want a woman that Xi Zhiheng didn't want?
- Then again, if Xi Corporation didn't end up in his hands in the end, would getting engaged to the Jis be better than sticking to the Bais?
- After all, the Bais were just a bunch of cowards.
- Xi Minghao couldn't help but reveal a trace of smugness on the corner of his lips. He rested one leg on the other, leaned back, and looked at Ji Yiqing, "Yiqing, it's been a long time."
- Ji Yiqing rolled her eyes and said in an unpleasant tone, "I didn't want to see you."