Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
- “Can you promise me that nothing happened between you and Annabelle except what I misinterpreted in your office?” Raina said to Ronald.
- “I promise, Ray.”
- “Nothing happened and I promise never to keep anything away from you.” he wiped her tears.
- “Gabriel told me about the surprise office party, I’m so sorry I ruined your plans.” He said sincerely and she could see the regret in his eyes.
- “You threw a surprise party for me on my birthday, you gave me the best gift I could ever ask for and I thought I should do the same for you.”
- Ronald felt guilty. Despite his wife being unwell and placed on bed rest, she went out of her way to plan a surprise party for him.