Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 16 October third
- It was Deja Vu, the people, the surrounding, glimpse of color of their clothing. My heart was pounding faster.
- It's going to happen now.
- "Walter." I grabbed his hand tightly in my hands.
- "I'm here Flo." He smiled at me, his other hand was rubbing my back assuring me that he would stay with me.
- "Don't let go of my hands, please..." then we get to the register as the barista smiled and greeted us. I ignored him, then quickly peeked at the register time stamp.