Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 43 Awake Again
- Little jolts of electricity shoot along my lips and pull me from the darkness.
- I slowly open my eyes. Unlike before, when I woke up alone, I’m now surrounded by a room full of people. A smile explodes across my face when I look up and into my mate’s sparkling blue eyes.
- I’ve missed seeing those gorgeous eyes.
- His eyes glisten as his large hands cup my face while he leans down towards me. My stomach flutters as his deep voice softly chimes, “I’m glad you are back.”
- My heart skips a beat. I’m glad to be back, too.