Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
- I rush to our booth and Lana's already drinking coke. I grab my backpack and swing it over my shoulder. We need to get out of here before Jake comes back from the restroom.
- " We need to leave." I tell Lana. She stares at me with wide eyes.
- " What?"
- " Now, Lana." I tap my foot impatiently on the floor.
- She sighs and stands up with her bottle of coke and grabs her bag. We walk towards the exit.
- " You ruined it, yeah?" She stares at me as we exit the Cafe. I breathe in the fresh air from outside.