Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 78 What Is Your Relationship With Lucas
- “Follow me to the study,” muttered Claudio.
- Biting her tongue, a surge of guilt flowed through Annalise although she had done nothing wrong.
- At first, the Jundt family came intending to apologize. However, after Aryana knew that the Guiver family held no grudges against Annalise, they seemed to be paying a visit instead.
- After having lunch at the Guiver residence, Aryana used Markus' work as an excuse to leave.
- As Annalise did not want to leave so soon, she lied, “I'll pack my clothes and go home by myself tomorrow.”
- Realizing she was trying to avoid the problem, Claudio said, “Let me help you.”