Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 68 Please Stay
- Upon hearing Aryana's booming voice, Annalise felt her heart skip a beat. Her eyes were filled with sympathy when she turned around to look at Lucas, who was now standing beside her.
- Lucas immediately stepped back, inching closer to the front door, and got himself ready to escape at any moment.
- At the same time, Aryana ran down the stairs with a bracelet in her hand. Her chest heaved as she struggled to contain her anger.
- She pointed her finger at the young man and then at her bracelet before yelling, “Lucas, where's the diamond on my bracelet?”
- Annalise observed the bracelet closely and noticed that the shiny, luxurious accessory had been reduced to an empty shell.
- Everyone shifted their gazes toward the man who was standing at the door.