Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 48 Kristoff Adler
- Clearly, Olivia didn't know when to stop. She kept shrieking behind us. “How is she better than me? Augustus, don't do this!”
- Augustus came to a stop and turned at his shoulder slightly to glare at Lisa. “Get her out. I don't want to repeat myself.”
- Lisa picked up her phone and made a call. “Security? I'm calling from the CEO's office. Send a few men here. Yes, there's an outsider here.”
- Right then, someone started clapping inside Augustus' office.
- “Good, good. You're getting more merciless by the day. Are you going to kick me out, too?”
- It sounded like an elderly man bellowing energetically. Instantly, dread filled my heart. I looked up and saw an elderly man walking out of Augustus' office.