Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 190 The Rainbow After The Rain
- I felt a burden shook off my shoulder when Augustus finally forgave me. There was only one thing bugging me right now, and it was obviously a problem Augustus could help me solve.
- I pulled my legs close to my body and cuddled in bed as I looked at Augustus with imploring eyes.
- “What is it?” He asked, slightly frowning.
- I snuggled closer to him and whispered in his ears. “Mr. Adler, I think Ms. Lew is angry with me. She did not give me any work recently. Could you talk to her for me?”
- I surveyed his face, wondering if I was too bold to expect him to clear this mess for me.
- Augustus lifted his brows casually. “What did you do?”