Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 180 Shopping
- The next day, it was neither Augustus nor the alarm that woke me up; it was Josephine's call.
- When I answered the call groggily, Josephine's lively voice rang out. “Lazy bum. Why are you still asleep at this hour? Don't you need to go to work?”
- I jolted up from bed in shock.
- “I need to go to work. Oh crap, it's nine-thirty. I drank some beer last night and forgot to set the alarm,” I hastily explained. “Anyway, I need to go.”
- I ran toward the restroom in a hurry. Before I could reach my destination, however, Josephine's giggle sounded over the phone.
- “Calm down, you dummy. It's Saturday! You shouldn't have jet lag after returning from Jetroina, right?” she teased.