Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 16 Tiger And His Gang
- I never mentioned anything about this to Mannie since I had already decided to inform Augustus himself.
- The next day, Heidi, the leader of Mannie's subordinates, came looking for me in the dance studio. “Erica, all the rooms are fully occupied, and the others are busy. Would you care to lend us a hand?”
- “Where's Mannie?”
- Heidi smiled politely. “I've already asked Mannie, and she said it's up to you if you want to help us. We won't force you, though.”
- Remembering that Augustus had saved me and brought me to MIX, I supposed helping them was not a big deal. It was only to deliver drinks, anyway.
- Once I agreed to help them, Heidi retrieved a skirt from the dressing room for me to change into. Then, she led me into a particular room.