Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 108 A Leisure Trip
- On my way back to the break room, I encountered Josephine. I proceeded to ask her out for a meal at the Jetroinian restaurant they had mentioned.
- When Josephine heard me, she raised her hands and said, “Why don't you get someone else to join you? The dishes you have mentioned aren't my thing because I can't take raw food.”
- I thought of persuading her for one last time before giving up. Hence, I asserted, “Those aren't the only available dishes there!”
- Josephine insisted, “I think I'll pass because I can't really get used to being in the store because of the gamey taste. I'll bring you out for some other delicacies with me in the near future.”
- Judging by her determined look, I knew she wouldn't give in to my request no matter what. Heaving a long sigh of despair, I saw a pumped-up Augustus behind me when I turned around.
- “Since you're up for a meal, why don't you get me to tag along with you?”