Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 96 I Apologize
- Then after that, Yanyan kept trying to talk to me. She kept trying to explain that she didn’t mean to look at my phone, and that she only saw my photos with Sang Qi by accident.
- “What did Sang Qi say that we were?” I asked her.
- She looked at me, startled, and I smiled at her, “Just listen to what he said about us. He was always right.
- She looked at me for a while, then suddenly said, “She said that the two of you used to be lovers.”
- I laughed, at whoever that said that spout the nonsense that Yanyan was just a pure and simple girl uncorrupted by this world.
- Her meekness and simpleminded nature was all but an act she put on. See? Just a little poke, and already she was showing telltale signs of her lies.