Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 131 Amnesia, or Maybe Not?
- I switched off the music box on her bedside cabinet, and immediately Sheng Yanyan snapped her eyes open wide.
- When she saw me in a nurse’s uniform, a surprise flashed across her eyes.
- Whether or not someone was a liar can be seen from their eyes. Take Sheng Yanyan for example, after the initial shock, she immediately suppressed the surprise in her eyes, but it was too late already.
- I closed in and went for the needle on the back of her hand, and she immediately moved her hand away and shielded it from me in shocked horror, “What are you doing?”
- “Miss, it’s time for you to change medication.”
- “Who are you!?” She wrapped and hid herself inside her blanket.