Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 118 Elope Together?
- Without another word, he stretched out his hand to me. I liked that about him, I only need to say a word and already he knew exactly what I wanted.
- He lowered himself a little, then scooped me up in his arms. I leaned my face against his chest, and for some reason, a warm and fuzzy feeling of happiness began to swell inside of me.
- I knew that this was wrong. I knew that we, each being who we are, should not be doing what we are doing right now.
- But I couldn’t help wanting to. I want to be with Sang Qi. The more I look at him, the happier I am.
- With me in his arms, he came to the elevator and was about to push the button to call the elevator down. I tugged his earlobe lightly, “I don’t want to ride elevator.”
- “You aren’t suggesting the stairs are you?” I was abusing him, and yet there wasn’t even a hint of annoyance in his voice.