Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 171 Lunch With Mrs. Sang
- The second morning, I managed to wake up before Sang Qi went out to work.
- As a reward of being such an early bird, I was treated to a magnificent show of watching Sang Qi putting on clothes and getting dressed for work.
- He just came back from his morning run, and after showering, his hair was still wet, and droplets of water dripped from his hair and onto his shoulder blades, and trickled lower down his torso.
- It was a gorgeous sight. Sitting up on the bed, I found myself smiling as I watched him.
- Suddenly, he walked over to me. As he came near, I could smell a faint trace of mint, maybe from the new shampoo that he bought. It smells good.
- “How many days now?”