Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 79 One Up
- When I returned to the room, there was no longer any more movements.
- But despite my curiosity, I couldn’t exactly push their door down to check whether or not they were indeed sleeping on the same bed.
- Actually, why would whatever they chose to do have anything to do with me at all?
- I reasoned with myself for the entire night, but in the end, I couldn’t go back to sleep at all.
- I stuffed my face into the pillow for the entire night. I suppose I should be thankful that my belly wasn’t any bigger than it is now, otherwise I wouldn’t have been able to do that either.
- It was only when the sky had began to lit up, that my consciousness was finally able to fade away into sleep. And when I woke up, my brain felt as if it was still in a groggy haze.