Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 93 His Ex
- I waited in front of his door, and as I waited, I felt as if I was being repeatedly stabbed with people’s judging eyes and comments.
- They talked behind me. Though most kept their voices soft, but I could still hear bits and pieces from time to time.
- They said that I was a master seductress that only used three days to make Sang Shixi divorce his ex-wife to marry me.
- Though they weren’t wrong about the divorcing and marrying bit, but the title of master seductress was definitely an underserved flattery.
- I never was seductive enough to twine Sang Shixi around my little finger like they said I did.
- Finally getting out from Sang Shixi’s office, Mr. Dong grabbed my hand and began to pull me away.