Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 88 The Lost Phone
- The old man didn’t even let me have a proper dinner, so I began my second dinner in my own room.
- As I happily munched away, the phone in the room went off. Jin answered it, then handed the phone to me.
- “Where is your phone?” He asked, directly and straight to the point.
- “You were playing with it all the time, how did you lose it?”
- “What? The great and mighty Sang Family couldn’t even afford phone?” I hate it when people bother me when I eat, “If you don’t have anything else to say, I’m hanging up.”