Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 80 Going Back
- If only Sang Qi would see Sang Shixi kiss me in the drizzling rain, how beautiful would that be.
- But Sang Shixi didn’t take up on my offer.
- He let me go, and gave me a distant and cold smile, “Don’t use me as a pawn in your little games with Sang Qi.”
- He dragged me back towards the hotel by my wrist, right past Sang Qi.
- I didn’t even have time to take a look at Sang Qi’s expression, and Sang Shixi already took me away.
- With people as smart as him, it was a waste of time even try to come up with an excuse.