Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 76 She Faked It!
- Her voice shook. Anybody, no matter how mentally strong they are, if they did something against their conscience, it shows.
- I glanced at her, then resumed moaning and groaning on the floor.
- I must have given Sang Shixi a shock, as he simply stood there and stared at me critically.
- All of a sudden, Sang Qi turned on the lights of the living room, and it immediately became as bright as day inside.
- Bright enough to let me see the guilt inside Ho Xiengu’s eyes.
- “What are you all looking at me for? What does any of this have anything to do with me?” She still wouldn’t admit.