Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 71 Sore Hands
- I was still pretty hungry, but as soon as I saw Ho Cong, I couldn’t bear to eat anything anymore.
- So I watched as Gu Yuu downed that delicious looking lamb steak. She was a meat lover, just like me. Just then was beef, now lamb, and later on we have lobster cued up on our list.
- By the time we get to the lobster, I should have forgotten enough about Ho Cong to be able to eat again. I’ll catch up on the food then.
- Ho Cong didn’t follow us. He was probably trying to explain for his life to that little Nana of his.
- He was a rich man now. Come to think of it, I never did come to know just how much Sang Shixi paid that bastard for my body.
- It must be a lot more than two million.