Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 59 May Our Paths Never Cross Again
- “You and Yanyan were somewhat similar...” Sang Shixi began to tell me.
- And he was blind. I was nothing like the girl on this photo. Not even by a strand of hair.
- “Not similar by appearance, but similar in that both of you were able to make a place in people’s hearts with relative ease.”
- I swear, I hate the way Sang Shixi talked, the way that he sounded as if he knew everything about me. I hate that feeling like I was completely transparent to him.
- I took the photo and put it into my pocket. I was never the type that likes to beat around the bush. If I wanted to say something, I will say it out in the open as clearly as possible.
- And of course, I can’t simply listen to Sang Shixi’s words.