Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 41 So You Slapped 20 Million at My Woman?
- I didn’t answer his question. He was so smart that he could probably guess the answer without me having to tell him about it.
- The car moved. After a while, I looked out of the window, and found that we aren’t heading home.
- Or at least, not the same home as before. Did he perhaps have another place?
- Or was he moving to a place that I could never run away again?
- I almost forgot, it was his child inside my belly. I may run to the edge of the earth, and even there, he’ll find me and take me back.
- I closed my eyes and rested against the softness of the car seat. I could sense that at times, he might have talked to me, but I was too lazy and too tired to talk back.