Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 39 Satisfying New Price
- Our bargaining had been short and concise. She offered, and I agreed, so our little meeting ended just shy of 20 minutes.
- At the cafe entrance, she promised, “As soon as you left Sang Qi, I’ll wire the money to your account.”
- “I’m not moving an inch before I see my money. This has always been my motto.”
- Ho Xiengu looked at me, the gentleness in her eyes even became even gentler. She nodded her smile, “Alright, I will get my people on it as soon as I can.”
- It was certain nice, doing business with decisive people.
- When I leaved her presence, I was humming to myself.