Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 34 The Woman In His Office
- Well, Sang Qi did say I can use it whatever I want, in which case it’d be such a waste to not use it.
- I’m definitely not whatever ethical and moral and proud image of a perfect woman that he imagines me to be.
- In front of his house, a driver waited there for me. I made a straight beeline to Shengtang, the exact shopping complex as before, and to the exact shop as before.
- The looks on the shop clerks’ face when they saw me again were priceless, all agitated and unsure if I really had came to buy things or was just here to mess with them.
- And since I have nothing else to return to them, all of them just stood there on the spot, uncertain of whether or not they should approach me.
- Inside the store, I pointed at a few pieces of clothing offhandedly, and said to them, “This, this, and this. Apart from those, give me one of everything else to try on!”