Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 33 Ho Cong The Office Cleaner
- I looked at him and blinked, startled.
- I think, I can finally understand why he had this flaming fit of rage and anger about him tonight.
- That phone call I gave him in the afternoon, pleading mockingly at him to go easy on Ho Cong, did he really took it seriously?
- My tone of voice had been so obvious then that even Ho Cong knew that I was being sarcastic.
- I couldn’t believe that, someone as smart as Sang Qi actually couldn’t see through such an obvious act.
- Since when did his IQ went offline?