Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 31 Out With It, How Many Did You Do?
- I returned to Sang Qi's mansion, but he wasn’t there.
- Faint traces of the tangy scent from the Sichuan hotpot still remained in the kitchen. Ms. Huan said that she put all of the ingredients in the fridge, and that if I wanted I can have it for dinner.
- For some reason, I just don't have the appetite for it. For the first time in these couple of days, I told her that I don’t feel like dinner, and went straight to sleep upstairs.
- Before asleep came, Sang Qi never did come back, and when I opened my eyes again, it was midnight already.
- All was quiet. I got out of bed, walked to the door, and opened it.
- His room was right next to mine. I wanted to make sure if he had came back.