Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 29 Your Mother In Law Treats You So Well
- At this point, it truly made me feel that it’d only dirty my hands if I hit him.
- I have no idea since when did Ho Cong became this twisted scumbag that he is now.
- It took me one whole year, from dating him to signing the marriage agreement with him. Now that I look back on it, perhaps that time is too short still.
- Again, I slapped his hand aside, and walked into his house in big strides.
- He followed behind me, droning and brainwashing me all along the way, “My mother made so many dishes to welcome your parents today. It was such a big step for her already.”
- That’s right. She never did liked me, so every time our parents met, she always put up a face as if it were a mask made of iron.