Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 25 My Girlfriend
- No matter how I look at my relationship with Sang Qi, somehow it all just feels a little odd.
- He came to pick me up for lunch, opened the car door for me, and very thoughtfully clipped on the seatbelt for me.
- “What do you want to eat?” He turned his head to ask me as he drove.
- “I thought you’d have it all planned out on the way you came. Don’t you know the only answer a girl would give when a boy asks her what she wants to eat?”
- “What is it?” He asked, intrigued.
- “Anything is fine.”