Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 217 Hired
- Though I was tired to the bone, as I lay on my bed, I found that I couldn’t sleep at all.
- I knew exactly why too. I was simply to excited that I finally got to see Mrs. Sang and Sang Qi again.
- I twisted and turned on my bed for well over an hour before I finally managed to drift off to sleep. I slept so deep that so still that I may as well have been a dead corpse.
- And when I finally woke up again, I suddenly felt that there was someone else sitting by my bed. It was Sang Shixi.
- I jumped, frightened out of my wits, then kneaded my eyes with my fist and blinked a few times, “Why did you suddenly appear on my bed like some ghost in some horror movie?”
- “I thought you fainted. Didn’t you sleep last night? Why have you slept for the whole day?”