Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 211 You Aren't Him
- "I don't need your love. The only thing that I need from you is that you enjoy the fruits of my love."
- That faint trace of warmth that was so rarely seen in his eyes quickly disappeared, replaced once again by the familiar cold gleam.
- Then suddenly, he took my hand, rubbed it, then took off his suit jacket and wrapped it around my shoulders.
- I shrugged it off and tossed it back to him, "You will have to excuse me, Mr. Sang. Your love is much too heavy for some poor little girl like me."
- "I wasn't asking for your opinion."
- He says that to me all the time. If there was anything that Iremember him saying, this would be number one on the list. Seriously, who does he think he is, some king or emperor?