Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 21 So You Finally Admits?
- When I woke up, I was in a hospital ward.
- I’m not one of those female leads in soap dramas, who’d moan seductively when they wake up and ask in their frail and distressed tone, “Ooh, where am I?”
- If anything, it just means that these girls lacks even the most basic sense of awareness of their surroundings.
- That, and the settings inside the hospital are simply too distinct for it to be anywhere else. I don’t even have the need to guess.
- Slowly, I trailed my eyes to the man sitting beside my bed. Long slender legs wrapped in straight trousers, and hand tailored suit jacket.
- There he sat, with his head lowered, spacing out. A slight trace of melancholy visible on his rather handsome face.