Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 20 So He Finally Cared Enough to Come?
- As I finished my words, I stared at his face, hard.
- This startled him. The look on his face was simply priceless, worthy of a picture frame.
- He had a strange expression, as if it was laced with traces of guilt.
- What could he possibly be feeling guilty about?
- I had thought that Sang Qi had nothing to do with this, but the expression on Mr. Dong’s face once again aroused my suspicion.
- A mere instant later, he recovered, “Ms. Xia, make no unfounded conjectures, Sang Qi is not the type of person you think.”