Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 196 Choice
- My fist clenched so tight that my fingernails dug into my palm, but I could feel no pain.
- My mind raced, burned, furiously trying to analyze and make sense of all the facts.
- I looked at Huo Jia in the eyes, “You knew, from the very beginning, that I was in the car?”
- “I did. Unlike men, we women have a sharp nose. I knew that you were in Sang Shixi’s car the moment I picked up a lingering but unfamiliar scent.”
- “So, you said all of those just so I would hear them?”
- “I did. If I hadn’t let you in on some huge secret, how could I have led you to believe what I said afterwards about Watson so easily?”